iDIPLO Media is looking for writers
iDIPLO Media is seeking freelance journalists, industry experts, and futurist perspectives for ongoing editorial contributions in City Design. Travel & Tourism. EcoTourism from an international and cultural perspective.
International journalists welcome, must be experience writing and editing in English.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
iDIPLO Media is a Modern Diplomacy + News platform for Governments, Embassies, and Global Audiences seeking to innovate, impact and inspire – Digital and social media platforms – iNFORM digital magazine and supplement – Thematic and experiential events
We bridge Modern Diplomacy with Global Affairs, Creative Economies, Future of Cities + Work, Education, Agriculture, Health + Aging, Tech, Arts + Culture, Lifestyle, and Travel.
TOPICS WE COVER
Topics we consistently cover from a global trends, foreign government and embassy, and international affairs perspective:
- Futurist Themes
- Agriculture, Climate Change, Sustainability, Farming, Food Security
- Future of Cities, Architecture, Urban Planning
- Entrepreneurship,Tech and High-Profit Start-ups, Digital Nomad Visas
- Health & Aging, Mental Health/Wellness
- Creative Economies (Film, Fashion, Arts & Culture, Gaming)
- Tech, Digital Currency
- Travel & Lifestyle
- Arts, Culture, and Cultural Diplomacy
- Sustainability and Development
- Innovation and Global Opportunities
Journalism: 2 years (Preferred)
US work authorization (Preferred)
WHAT TO INCLUDE IN SUBMISSION
- Write a short introduction about yourself
- Include a paragraph highlighting your writing experience, relevant credentials and publication credits
- Attach links to your strongest work or portfolio, and online profile.
- $10 – $22 an hour
For more information, visit their website.