Hencely is looking for a content writer to join our team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At Hencely, we strive to give our customers the best value by offering handmade products, including beach towels and bath towels. Each towel is made by hand in Turkey using organic Turkish cotton.
The amount of care that goes into each product ensures superior quality. We make items that can hold up to daily use and frequent washings, allowing you to receive the best value. We are a New Jersey-based company that designs and manufactures original products. Our towels and other products are made in Turkey and shipped from our facilities in New Jersey.
We also ship most of our products worldwide, bringing luxurious items at affordable prices to people around the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE
the content writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on home decor and textile products industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Researching industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Writing clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Preparing well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
WHAT TO INCLUDE IN SUBMISSION
- Write a short introduction about yourself
- Include a paragraph highlighting your writing experience, relevant credentials and publication credits
- Attach links to your strongest work or portfolio, and online profile.
- From $25 an hour
For more information, visit their website.