We are Future. We are 3000+ colleagues, more than 250+ brands speaking to 400 million people every month across the globe through websites, events and magazines.
We are looking for a talented food writer to join our food team in producing engaging recipe content for our Future Plc brands, including Woman & Home, Woman’s Weekly, Woman, Woman’s Own, Chat and GoodTo.com.
What you will be doing
- You will be happiest working in a busy fast paced environment, where you will be keen to take on new challenges.
- You will be able to work flexibly at our test kitchen and studio facility in Reading, spend time collaborating with colleagues at our Central London office whilst also building key external relationships when required.
- You might already be a published recipe writer/stylist, or ready to take the next step from a lifestyle print team or digital desk.
- We are keen to find someone brimming with new ideas and contacts with a proven passion and commitment to creating great content.
Experience that will put you ahead of the curve…
- Being up-to-date with food and photography trends.
- Passion and interest in recipes, and writing about them
- Ability to write for different audience demographics
- Understanding of what makes a good cover line and experience repurposing older content
Expires: 11:53 on 27 February 2023
For more details click here.