Reuters is looking for ambitious M&A Correspondents who thrive on big scoops to be part of its deals team in New York and report on mergers and acquisitions. We have two openings for M&A Correspondents: one to cover the healthcare and industrial sectors and another focused-on consumer and retail.
About the Role
As a M&A Correspondent, you will:
- Consistently break market-moving news on major deals in corporate America and collaborate with other deal reporters across the world
- Contribute to insightful and high-impact stories alongside finance and companies’ reporters
- Take readers inside board rooms and shed new light on the key decision-makers
- Have a deep understanding of how corporate executives and dealmakers operate
- Possess exceptional source-building and networking skills
- Be dedicated to being first and setting the news agenda
You’re a fit for the role of M&A Correspondent if you likely have:
- At least 3 years’ experience of companies-related reporting
- A strong track record of scoops
- M&A reporting experience preferred but not a must
- Familiarity with the health care and industrial sectors, or retail and consumer, is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
To apply, go here.