MarketWatch.com is seeking an enterprise journalist to craft and write deeply reported articles that our readers can’t find anywhere else. We want someone eager to tackle the sorts of ambitious work that will make our newsroom proud and our competitors envious.
You will join our enterprise team and pursue journalism that is relevant, distinctive, and forward-thinking. Our enterprise work can be long and in-depth, or short and to the point. But it’s always original and founded on solid reporting. Expertise in reporting on the business of technology is preferred.
- Identify strong story angles for in-depth reporting
- Maintain an entrepreneurial outlook and remain nimble enough to pivot when needed
- Develop and cultivate sources who operate in an array of relevant industries
- Conceptualize and execute enterprise and investigative articles
- Work with editors and reporters across the newsroom, and partner on data projects and interactive graphics
- Be a generous colleague and team player
To apply, go here.