CNBC Digital seeks a reporter to cover company news
CNBC Digital seeks a digital reporter who can bolster our coverage of consumer and company news, with an emphasis on media. This person will cover corporate earnings, big stock moves and major developments in ongoing news stories, while backstopping beat reporters who cover companies such as Disney and Netflix, as well as General Motors and Starbucks.
The best candidates will have a proven ability to write news items quickly in a collaborative environment. This is an opportunity to cover some of the most important stories in business news.
What you’ll do:
- Cover breaking media news, companies and corporate executives, in cooperation with beat reporters.
- Write stories about corporate earnings reports and stock movements.
- Help hunt down and confirm breaking news headlines from a variety of sources.
- Contribute to next-day coverage and step-back analysis.
What we’ll offer:
At CNBC Headquarters in Englewood Cliffs, NJ, you’ll have access to great perks and amenities:
- Sweat it out — Free onsite fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment, basketball court and running course, plus daily group classes
- Eat up — Gourmet cafeteria with daily specials plus soup and salad bars
- Unwind — Massage therapy, ping pong tables, foosball
- Extras — Dry cleaning, shoe shining and sneak peeks
Don’t have a car? No problem! We offer free shuttle transportation to and from multiple locations in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Hoboken and Jersey City.
To apply, go here.