Bloomberg seeks real estate team leader in New York
Bloomberg is seeking a team leader in New York to oversee real estate coverage in North America, one of the biggest economic stories of the pandemic with major implications for the economy and people’s personal finances.
You’ll be passionate about reporting the big story and jump on breaking news. The team leader must possess a sense of imagination and a vision for digital presentation to drive sophisticated and creative stories that are among the most read on the terminal and website.
You’ll work with colleagues across the newsroom to oversee coverage of soaring home prices, the changing dynamics in the mortgage market, who’s buying and selling office towers, apartment buildings and warehouses, and the rapidly evolving ways people are living and working after Covid-19.
We’ll trust you to:
- Build influential relationships across the newsroom to ensure our coverage resonates on multiple platforms.
- Maintain a culture of urgency and innovation.
- Apply news judgment that’s rational, yet creative and passionate, to maximize the resources of a team with reporters in New York, Boston, Los Angeles and Toronto.
You’ll need to have:
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Experience in newsroom management and excellent organizational skills.
- A demonstrated ability to break down silos and communicate across teams, groups, platforms and regions.
- Digital skills and a strong visual sensibility.
To apply, go here.