Bloomberg Audio is looking for an experienced video producer to join its expanding streaming and on-demand news team.
The ideal candidate for this role will line produce on-screen content for a daily news program that is simulcast on both video and audio platforms. Daily responsibilities include pre-production of video and graphic elements, operation of robotic studio cameras, and directing all on-screen content during live broadcasts. Video producers are expected to create and maintain daily rundowns, build graphic elements that add editorial value, and write headlines that support and highlight on-screen content.
This position works closely with editorial producers, show hosts, audio producers, and engineers to create one cohesive live video and audio product. The video producer also drives post-production content, editing videos and video podcasts quickly for publication to social media and digital on-demand platforms.
The ideal candidate for this role will have strong editorial experience, work efficiently and effectively to visualize new ideas, and use creative production techniques to produce compelling content.
WE’LL TRUST YOU TO:
- Build and maintain daily rundowns with related video and graphic elements
- Create a variety of graphics, including full screens, charts, headshots and maps
- Build video assets, including photo montages, pre-taped interviews, SOTs and B-roll
- Prepare and disseminate content when breaking news hits
- Be creative; visualize new ideas and implement them
- Recognize digital video trends that create successful social media content
- Work closely with the assignment desk, master control engineers, transmissions team, show producers and audio engineers
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE:
- Exceptional editorial and production skills
- 2-4 years experience producing and/or directing live broadcast news
- Ability to write news copy and headlines quickly
- Video editing experience, including proficiency with Adobe Premiere
- Experience and exposure to studio and technical operations, including fundamentals of broadcast switchers
- Knowledge of lighting, audio, graphics and studio blocking
- Proficiency with newsroom software systems such as ENPS, and agility with Windows
- Flexibility to adjust working schedule as business needs require
To apply, go here.