Bloomberg seeks a reporter in Norway
We’re looking for an agile journalist for the team in Oslo to cover Norwegian business, with a particular focus on the energy industry. The successful candidate will be a self-starter and a tenacious reporter, with a strong ability to get to the core of a story and produce breaking news under deadline pressure.
We’ll trust you to:
- Develop a strong network of sources to break news on companies, deals and energy policy in Norway
- Stay on top of the major news stories and trends in our coverage area, with a heavy focus on the oil industry and markets
- Communicate and collaborate with teams across the company to cover news that is crucial to readers tracking Norway, including the country’s sovereign wealth fund
- Craft coverage for both expert Bloomberg terminal clients and a broader readership across a range of other platforms, including Bloomberg’s website, TV, radio, Green and Businessweek.
- Work with editors on accurate and insightful coverage of what’s happening in Norway, setting it all in context and explaining why it matters
You’ll need to have:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience reporting news in a real-time, breaking news environment
- Knowledge of the oil industry and markets
- An ability to write quickly and concisely under deadline pressure
- Success in producing outstanding copy
- Proficiency in Norwegian
To apply, go here.