Bloomberg News is seeking a driven reporter to help cover the $13 trillion U.S. structured credit market, where Wall Street turns to finance everything from home mortgages to big-city office towers and multi-billion-dollar private equity buyouts.
You would be based in New York and part of a credit markets team that is passionate about breaking news and setting the agenda. We want reporters who love to collaborate with teammates to nail down a scoop. And we would expect you to be just as comfortable writing for a core audience of market insiders as you are cutting through the jargon for a general business news reader.
A successful candidate will have:
- At least three years of business reporting and writing experience and a love for untangling complex topics
- The ability to chase down the details of a new structured debt offering and write quickly and clearly under deadline pressure
- Proven experience in developing sources to generate intelligent, high-impact, market-moving scoops
- A knack for writing insightful, thought-provoking features that add value
- A desire to broaden your audience by discussing your stories on Bloomberg TV, Bloomberg Radio and Bloomberg QuickTake
- A desire to collaborate with colleagues across our more than 120 bureaus globally as well as platforms including Bloomberg TV, Bloomberg Radio and Bloomberg QuickTake.
To apply, go here.