Perfeqta is looking for a copywriter to help grow the company by creating marketing, sales, and advertising materials. Our ideal candidate for this role is someone with exceptional writing skills, is able to write in a consistent voice and tone across every channel, and has a passion for creating content on DEI, career development, and other workplace trends.
This role directly reports to the Content Director.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Perfeqta is on a mission to help historically underrepresented employees transform their careers, while training companies on making their workplaces equitable and safe spaces for diverse talent.
- Create B2B copy for marketing, sales, and advertising materials for our website, landing pages, pitch decks, and other promotional content.
- Research DEI, career development, and workplace trends to inform content.
- Proofread and copyedit long-form and short-form content.
- Work closely with the Content Director to execute copy ideas in a compelling manner.
- Strong portfolio with B2B copywriting examples, such as sales pages, pitch decks, and other promotional materials.
- Experience as a B2B copywriter or copy editor with exceptional grammar skills
- Understanding of SEO
- Exceptional research skills
- Can adapt messaging to resonate with HR, DEI, and company leaders in various industries
- Can oversee and manage ideas from inception to launch
- Accepts feedback and can work in an iterative process
- Ability to prioritize effectively and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Exceptional communication and time management skills
- Experience in DEI, Talent Development, HR, or Career Development is a bonus!
WHAT TO INCLUDE IN SUBMISSION
- Write a short introduction about yourself
- Include a paragraph highlighting your writing experience, relevant credentials and publication credits
- Attach links to your strongest work or portfolio, and online profile.
A portfolio with writing samples and a resume are required. To be considered, please apply by May 25th.
For more information, visit their website.