Detectify is looking for writers
Detectify is looking for security researchers, hackers and vulnerability testers. If you have a bug bounty story or a security threat you’d like to write about, we’d love to hear about it.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Detectify is a SaaS security company that aims to drive the future of internet security by automating and scaling crowdsourced vulnerability research. It offers cloud-based external attack surface management products that streamline asset discovery and vulnerability assessment to security and product development teams. Its blog publishes articles on security culture, industry insights, and vulnerabilities; and features products, user stories, and life at Detectify.
WHAT TO INCLUDE IN SUBMISSION
- A short introduction about yourself
- Include a paragraph highlighting your writing experience, relevant credentials and publication credits
- Attach links to your strongest work or portfolio, and online profile.
- Before submittimg any work, please ead through its selection of recent articles/stories, categorized into: Security Culture, Industry Insights, Vulnerabilities 101
- ~22 – 44 cents per word. It is recommended that you discuss the rate(s) individually upon acceptance of your pitch.
For more information, visit their website.
Please send all questions and submissions to Varsha Saraogi, Content Editor at Detectify, via Twitter DM at Varsha on Twitter.