Corporate Systems Associates is looking for a sales enablement writer
Corporate Systems Associates, Inc. is looking for a sales enablement writer.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Corporate Systems Associates, Inc. is an Information Technology Consulting and Staffing company, offering our clients the best and brightest IT professionals for their mission critical initiatives. We specialize in Architecture, Application Development, Project Management, Business Analysis, Quality Assurance and Database Development. We span across a broad range of technologies, including Java, .NET, Middleware/ BizTalk, Web UI/UX, Mobile, Digital Media, Oracle, SQL Server, Business Intelligence, Data Warehouse, Big Data, SharePoint, Infrastructure, CRM/ Salesforce, Legacy and Data Analytics.
- Responsible for writing; sales sheets, digital (web content, landing pages, etc), brochures, etc.
- Collaborate with a team of writers
- Research updated statistics from credible sources and proactively draft engaging content that highlights Travelers value proposition
- Assist with day to day responsibilities (Strategizing new ways to catch the audience’s attention
- Must be proactive (Fast paced)
- Must have experience writing sales enablement material
- Must have good communication skills and be able to partner with others on the team
- This role can be fully remote or hybrid
WHAT TO INCLUDE IN SUBMISSION
- Write a short introduction about yourself
- Include a paragraph highlighting your writing experience, relevant credentials and publication credits
- Attach links to your strongest work or portfolio, and online profile.
- $45-$65 an hour
For more information, visit their website.