Frankly is looking for a writer to help develop content for their website.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Frankly is a small but mighty team on a mission to make braless fashion inclusive for a wider range of cup sizes. Because, Frankly, it’s about damn time!
A little bit about us: we are a women-owned company that is always striving to do what is right in an industry that doesn’t always act that way. We prioritize quality over quantity and always make our clothes ethically and sustainably. We love listening to our customers and engaging them in every aspect of our brand. We are changing the fashion status quo because clothing should fit our bodies, not the other way around. We love what we do, and we make work fun!
- 35%: Write cohesive copy across organic social, blogs and email marketing
- 25%: Create and approve paid social copy for ads
- 25%: Lead copy overhaul of the Frankly website, including updates in perpetuity
- 15%: Work with cross-functional partners to determine copy needs across the organization, including the Growth Marketing, Product and Merchandising, Digital Product, and Customer Community teams
- Craft storytelling moments to fit with seasonal priorities of the company
- Print media including direct mailers, press packets, and in-store collateral
- Write and revise packaging copy, as needed
- Proof all copy with meticulous accuracy for spelling, punctuation and grammar
- Support Executive Team to create brand and product stories, including projects beyond those listed above
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A bachelor’s degree in english or creative writing
- 6+ years of copywriting experience
- An impressive portfolio and experience with in-house brand writing
- Superb command of the English language
- Rigorous attention to detail and accuracy
- A passion for Frankly and its mission
- A deep understanding of the Frankly voice, and a great sense of humor
- The ability to multitask and prioritize tasks efficiently
- A can-do attitude towards tasks big or small
WHAT TO INCLUDE IN SUBMISSION
- Write a short introduction about yourself
- Include a paragraph highlighting your writing experience, relevant credentials and publication credits
- Attach links to your strongest work or portfolio, and online profile.
- $50/hr- ~20 hours per month. Location: Chicago, IL (Virtual)
For more information, visit their website.