Fox Business Network seeks associate producer
Fox Business Network seeks an experienced Associate Producer for business news program to identify, create and pitch story ideas; conceive and develop unique, business angles on daily news; identify and arrange for guests for the segment; prepare talking points packets for host; and segment produce.
Responsibilities/tasks include but not limited to:
- Conduct independent research, analyze and interpret domestic, world and business affairs to develop and pitch story ideas to host and senior show staff.
- Research, identify and book potential guests for stories
- Develop and conduct pre-interview for guests and segment talking points
- Creatively conceive and select elements such as sound, video clips, lower third banners and quotes that best illustrate segments
- Candidate should have a background in booking guests, producing interview segments and previous experience working with video and/or graphics.
- Line producing experience a plus
- A positive attitude, a strong work ethic and a serious interest in business and general news required.
- Weekends and odd-hour work are sometimes required due to breaking news.
- Bachelor’s degree and solid knowledge of current events are required.
To apply, go here.