Fortune seeks South Asia reporter
Fortune Media Group, publisher of Fortune magazine and Fortune.com, is seeking a reporter / correspondent based in New Delhi or Mumbai.
The South Asia correspondent will be expected to file multiple stories each week on topics of business, finance, technology, and environmental issues in India and elsewhere in South Asia for publication on Fortune.com. Contributions should be timely, authoritative, and analytical, offering insight and perspective for global readers. The position will report to Fortune’s Executive Editor for Asia in Hong Kong and work closely with the rest of Fortune’s Asia editorial team.
The Ideal Candidate will:
– Be fluent in spoken and written English and Hindi.
– Have a minimum of five years experience as a journalist. (Broadcast experience on air and experience producing video or podcasts would be an advantage.)
– Possess a deep knowledge of business, financial markets, technology and economic affairs in South Asia, particularly India.
– Command the trust and respect of regional business leaders and global investors.
– Demonstrate an ability to tell compelling business stories.
– Have the right to work in India.
To apply, go here.