FinLedger is a new media brand launched in August 2020 by HW Media, the parent organization of HousingWire.
FinLedger is hiring an Assignments Reporter to cover the b2b fintech market, with a specific focus on:
- Breaking news related to banktech, insurtech, proptech and payments
- Trends coverage related to big data, cybersecurity, regtech, blockchain and other topics trending in the current news cycle
- Monitoring the activities and technology decisions of leading incumbent and challenger banks and insurance companies to uncover news and trends
- Support the Managing Editor in covering other important stories across FinLedger’s coverage beat
- Assist in newsletter aggregation and production
At FinLedger we take pride in publishing breaking news, information, and analytics that helps financial services professionals and fintech innovators stay informed so they can make smart decisions and be more successful in their careers. We connect with our audience through a variety of channels, including FinLedger.com, an email newsletter, social media, and ultimately, virtual and in-person events.
Journalists at FinLedger have a strong focus on digital-first journalism.
This position may be based in Dallas or remote.
To apply, go here.