Dow Jones seeks data editor
Dow Jones seeks a data editor/developer with a keen understanding of how to use data sets to convey engaging stories and insights. Our ideal candidate is an analytics whiz with some experience in journalism or writing for non-technical audiences. We’re looking for someone who is able and eager to turn data analysis into compelling content.
- Work with editors to formulate and execute an ongoing strategy for curated data and analysis
- Conceive innovative ways to collect, analyze and present data to enhance stories
- Create standalone data-driven tools
- Proven experience in collecting and analyzing datasets
- Ability to manipulate large data sets while maintaining data integrity
- Knowledge of digital data visualization tools
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to identify and communicate data-driven insights
- Writing and editing skills a plus
- Interest in real estate a plus
To apply, go here.