Digiday Media – the umbrella company of the publications Digiday, Glossy, Modern Retail and Work Life – is looking for an experienced business reporter. The ideal candidate will have a background in business journalism – well versed in subjects like media, advertising, retail, fashion and beauty – as well as a readiness to learn about new industries and business models.
- Write daily reported stories that either break news or provide exclusive analysis
- Write recurring feature-length stories
- Build a growing rolodex of insider sources
- Participate and help lead Digiday Media editorial events
- Be a front-facing member of the Digiday Media team
- Help shape Digiday Media’s coverage
- Three to five years of business reporting and writing experience
- A willingness to pick up the phone and cultivate a network of sources in the industry
- An interest in a variety of business industry news
To apply, go here.