Dealreporter seeks an M&A columnist
Dealreporter, an Acuris-owned company, is looking for a co-writer to add to our New York-based team that produces the Morning Flash, a daily newsletter read by many of the world’s top fund managers.
Each morning, the Morning Flash team picks out hints of future material developments in merger arbitration and special situations by combing through transcripts, SEC filings, analyst reports and news stories. This raw data is combined with proprietary insights and commentary to produce an exclusive report that offers short and long-term actionable ideas.
The Flash is delivered to Dealreporter subscribers around 9:30 am and to a wider audience later in the day.
- Contribute daily items to the Morning Flash
- Develop and maintain market contacts via existing network and attending industry events
- Communicate and discuss ideas with Dealreporter’s global analyst and journalist teams
- Assist with analytical projects beyond the Flash
- Ability to string together data points to find actionable and relevant opportunities in an evolving universe of special situations and announced transactions
- Solid understanding of corporate finance, governance and/or antitrust.
- Early riser with the ability to write in a clear and engaging manner
- Interest in a particular sector like technology or energy is a plus
- Background in corporate finance, law, or journalism
To apply, go here.