Crunchbase seeks a managing editor
As A Crunchbase Managing Editor, you are responsible for:
- Leading the editorial process and giving direction to the news team
- Overseeing the news team’s daily publishing operations from suggesting ideas for stories to seeing them through to publication
- Planning and approving assignments for writers and editors
- Monitoring and reporting on performance and traffic/analytics to other department leads.
- Serving as the forward-facing personality by attending networking events, and engaging with the community
- Being the point-of-contact within Crunchbase for all news-related activities.
- Providing mentorship and guidance to help improve content creation across the organization
- 5+ years of proven experience in editing content for online publications
- Experience in managing a network of journalists
- An ability to analyze and communicate results to leaders and other partners
- Experience identifying emerging trends in communications
- Experience working with content management systems
To apply, go here.