Crimson Interactive (Enago) is looking for medical writers
Crimson Interactive (Enago) is looking for freelance medical writers for one of our esteemed client and this opportunity will primarily involve writing case reports and will sometimes include a mix of both editing and developmental writing.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Crimson is a global leader in language solutions and the preferred partner for researchers, publishers, universities, corporate enterprises, and diversified entities internationally.
· You will have to work with clients to understand the nature of the scientific work that they will be covering. You will have to assess the case using your medical expertise and also be open to developing expertise in new areas of writing
· You will have to compile, write, and edit medical writing deliverables covering all phases of research for submission to journals/regulatory agencies
· You must be well versed with all the major style guides (e.g., AMA, APA, CSE)
· You must have good knowledge of ICH GCP, ISMPP, CONSORT, COPE, and/or ICMJE guidelines
· Be adept at doing literature review
- Experience in writing manuscripts
- GCP: 1 year (Preferred)
- Managed care: 1 year (Preferred)
- Writing skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
WHAT TO INCLUDE IN SUBMISSION
- Write a short introduction about yourself
- Include a paragraph highlighting your writing experience, relevant credentials and publication credits
- Attach links to your strongest work or portfolio, and online profile.
- $80 – $90 an hour
For more information, visit their website.