As a Senior Content Writer, you’ll be a part of a dynamic, motivated team that strives to produce the best content in our industry. Through expert research, you’ll write about the neighborhoods, parks and schools across to best inform consumers when they are looking for their next location to call home. This content will help families, individuals, real estate agents, owners, investors, lenders, and others discover communities and drive decisions on residential real estate.
We are seeking talented and highly motivated writers who will play a critical role in creating compelling written content that will bring neighborhoods to life. Visitors to Homes.com will get an insider look at the experience, lifestyle and vibe of neighborhoods where they want to live, work and play.
- Research and report on neighborhoods, schools and parks to create local guides for prospective home buyers.
- Conduct telephone interviews with Realtors and others to capture an insiders’ view of neighborhoods across the country.
- Write neighborhood narratives and video scripts.
- Work with editors to ensure that a consistent brand voice is delivered across all content.
- Collaborate directly with photo managers to ensure the narratives, scripts and shot lists written are done in a manner that works in sync with our photo and video team needs.
- Manage concurrent projects at a range of stages, from concept through to production.
- Present work to other team members and stakeholders to recruit feedback, iterate and improve, and then publish content and launch changes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Creative Writing, English, Marketing, Communications or Journalism from an accredited, not-for-profit University or College.
- Experience following the Associated Press Stylebook (AP Stylebook).
- 7+ years of writing/editing experience.
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality adhering to deadlines and deliverables.
- Strong research skills, including first-party telephone interviews, to develop content.
- Strong editing and proofreading skills.
- Excellent grammar and spelling.
- Experience with MS Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Strong verbal and written skills communicating ideas, concepts, and designs.
- Ability to multi-task assignments through multiple stages of production.
- Highly collaborative team player.
For further details click here.