Corporate Services/Startup Decisions seeks a writer
We are seeking an experienced writer to write clear, informative, concise, and authoritative articles and blog posts for our Singapore-focused websites www.corporateservices.com and www.startupdecisions.com.
The audience of the sites includes global entrepreneurs and business professionals who are exploring if Singapore is the right place for incorporating or expanding their business. Such readers are typically seeking information on the tax, regulatory and legal framework of Singapore; concurrently, they are also shopping for the right service provider who can assist them with setting up their Singapore company.
The primary objective of writing this content is to improve organic traffic to our site from Google search. We want to become the dominant information source in Singapore for our industry domain; specifically, we want to be ranked in the top 3 in Google search results for most of our target keywords. This goal requires highly thoughtful, engaging, and authoritative content on the site.
● This is a long-term and ongoing assignment with a regular load of approximately 1 article or blog post per week.
● It will be essential for the writer to get deep into the regulatory and “doing business” framework of Singapore in order to form a comprehensive understanding of the operating environment.
● We are happy to provide guidance on topics, depth and structure of the content initially. However, we expect the writer to become more independent and be able to write with
minimal guidance from us in due course.
● Each article is estimated to be about 1500-2000 words. Most articles will provide in- depth coverage of a specific and narrow topic. But some will provide a broad overview
for a high-level topic. The articles should be comprehensive but cogent – never verbose or repetitive.
● A legal background is preferred but not necessary; extensive experience with writing similar content
● A degree in writing or journalism is preferred but is not necessary.
● Strong aptitude for writing
● An engaging writing style that can spark and maintain reader’s interest in topics that are perceived to be inherently dull/boring. For example, anecdotes, case studies, or past
news stories can be weaved into content to create such interest.
● Some articles can be very technical in detail therefore strong attention to detail is required.
● The ability to present very technical and dry information in an easily readable, concise, and clear reader-friendly manner
Contact: Mohit Thawani