CopyPress is looking for experienced sports writers to contribute to their soccer content. If you enjoy writing about the world of soccer, we’d love to hear from you!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
CopyPress helps companies and agencies create a content marketing strategy that makes them stand out in their industry. With your feedback and our proprietary CMS, Dante, our writers, editors, and QA specialists streamline the content creation, management, and publishing process.
Our team includes over 2,757 certified writers who can match your brand voice on any topic. We also pair you with a dedicated client success manager and strategy team, so you can rest assured that we met all your content marketing needs.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a soccer writer for CopyPress, you will be expected to research, write and submit articles according to specific guidelines. You have at least a basic understanding of the sport and be willing to contribute to topics that range from American to European teams. The writer should have a thorough understanding of AP style and a strong sense of urgency for meeting deadlines.
- Write easy-to-read, factually accurate, high-quality 1,500-word articles that have proper spelling, grammar and structure and require minimal editorial changes.
- Follow assignment instructions, Associated Press style guidelines and the client’s requirements listed in your assignments.
- Convey a thorough understanding of soccer using a casual tone.
- Complete and submit assignments in a content system environment using style buttons to format the content and insert links.
- Submit all work on or before provided deadlines and complete any edit requests (if needed to meet project requirements) within provided deadlines.
- It is preferable that the candidate have experience writing about sports.
- The candidate should have a history of proven high-quality content for English-speaking audience.
WHAT TO INCLUDE IN SUBMISSION
You will need to complete a multiple-choice and practical writing test to qualify for assignments.
- $90 per 1,500 words
For more information, visit their website.
Email any questions to: email@example.com
Sign up for our newsletter here!