Compose.ly is looking for awesome writers interested in producing SEO content related to Finance and Law. If you’re interested in getting consistent work — and you’re confident in your abilities to deliver high-quality content — then you’re looking at the right job post!
This Role Is for You if You…
- Can write about the leading industry concepts for audiences with field knowledge and laypeople
- Are an excellent self-editor
- Are familiar with SEO
- Are detail-oriented and take pride in your work
- Are accountable for the work you do
- Are always looking for ways to improve
- Are even-tempered and don’t buckle under pressure
- Have strong organizational and time management skills
You’ll be responsible for crafting professional content, which may include blog posts, white papers, landing pages, and more. You’ll also be required to:
- Ensure that your content conforms to SEO best practices and is engaging, accurate, and follows project guidelines
- Make requested revisions as necessary
- Efficiently organize and track your projects to meet deadlines
Skills and Qualifications:
- Intimate familiarity with English
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years of experience writing Finance or Legal content
- Knowledge of SEO in content creation and current SEO best practices
Pay: Our projects are paid on a per-word basis at US$0.10 per word.
For further details click here.