Compose.ly is looking for awesome writers interested in producing high-quality SEO content. If you’re interested in getting consistent work — and you’re confident in your abilities to deliver high-quality content — then you’re looking at the right job post!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Compose.ly is a content creation platform that pairs small, mid-size, and enterprise-level organizations with vetted freelance writers. We pride ourselves on creating high-quality, SEO-friendly content that drives tangible ROI.
You’ll be responsible for crafting professional content, which may include blog posts, white papers, landing pages, and more. You’ll also be required to:
- Ensure that your content conforms to SEO best practices and is engaging, accurate, and follows project guidelines
- Make requested revisions as necessary
- Efficiently organize and track your projects to meet deadlines
- Can write about the leading industry concepts for audiences with field knowledge and laypeople
- Are an excellent self-editor
- Are familiar with SEO
- Are detail-oriented and take pride in your work
- Are accountable for the work you do
- Are always looking for ways to improve
- Are even-tempered and don’t buckle under pressure
- Have strong organizational and time management skills
- English fluency (and intimate familiarity with American English)
- 1 to 4+ years of experience writing content from your field(s) of expertise
- Knowledge of SEO in content creation and current SEO best practices
WHAT TO INCLUDE IN SUBMISSION
If you think you meet the above requirements, please click on “Apply on company site.”
You’ll be taken to a page where you can submit your resume, mention your weekly bandwidth, and attach your portfolio and LinkedIn profile.
Next, you’ll be asked to complete a two-part multiple-choice grammar and writing assessment.
If you pass the assessment, we’ll check out your portfolio and other details. And, if you move on to the next round, we’ll get in touch with you for the next steps.
- As a Compose.ly writer, you’ll be paid at a standard pay rate of US$0.10 per word.
For more information, visit their website.