CoinDesk seeks an on-air talent/producer
CoinDesk is looking for an On-Air Talent/Producer to join its growing digital video team. This person is ready to roll up his or her sleeves to help launch and be the face of “CoinDesk TV” with an exciting slate of daily & weekly live and taped shows.
The ideal candidate must have a deep understanding and expertise in cryptocurrencies, blockchain and the fintech sector. The on-air host will have impeccable editorial judgment, on-air presence and fantastic interviewing skills. You will also play a critical role in ideating, developing and producing the show(s) you are hosting. Most important, you must be a team player who leads by example and works well with your own staff as well as other departments. This position is based at our headquarters office in New York City.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working with the senior production & editorial leadership team (Executive Producer, Producer, Chief Content Officer, Managing editors etc.) to develop, launch and present original new live programs on brand for CoinDesk
- Collaborating closely with Senior Producer on the development of daily rundowns, story selection, bookings, graphics generation, video editing and script writing
- Cultivating relationships, tapping into your rolodex and booking top guests who are newsmakers, influencers, analysts, experts
- Conducting on-air interviews in studio and in the field; writing, hosting, producing various programs
- Writing-up interviews from your show and filing the articles on CoinDesk.com
- Responding quickly to breaking news and taking direction from senior line producer
- Contributing and actively participating in coverage decisions for daily shows and longer-term special events & topics
- Adhering to company’s standards and practices and always exercising strong editorial judgment
To apply, go here.