CoinDesk seeks a producer for live broadcasts
CoinDesk is looking for a Producer, Live Broadcast to join its growing digital video team.
This person is ready to roll up his or her sleeves to help launch “CoinDesk TV” with an exciting slate of daily & weekly live and taped shows. While it would be great and certainly provide an edge, you don’t need to be an expert (yet) on all things crypto and blockchain. The ideal candidate has impeccable editorial judgment, strong writing and editing skills and has live control room and line producing experience. Most important, you must be a team player who leads by example and works well with your own staff as well as other departments. This position is based at our headquarters office in New York City.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working with the Senior Producer (Live Broadcast) and wider editorial team to develop and launch original new live programs on brand for CoinDesk
- Collaborating with Senior Producer on the development of daily rundowns, story selection, bookings, graphics generation, video editing and script writing
- Pitching and executing on original segment and guest ideas
- Coordinating with on-air talent on research, scripts and best ways to deliver content and diverse points of view
- Synchronizing with control room/technical staff to execute clean, high-quality shows
- Working on post-production editing, writing and distribution for VOD and CMS management
- Responding quickly and responsibly to breaking news
- Exercising strong editorial judgment and adhering to company’s standards and practices
- Booking and coordinating high quality guests as necessary
- Serving as a back-up to Senior Producer
- Mentoring junior team members
To apply, go here.