Co Collections is looking for a communications writer
Co Collective is looking to add another team member to their creative services team. This team member will write client communications, including letters, emails, text messages, statement inserts, and statement messages associated with the maintenance and servicing of client accounts.
If you’re passionate about client centricity and are ready to put our brand voice into action in clear, compelling ways while leaving no detail behind, apply today!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
CO is a Los Angeles-based womenswear brand founded in 2011 by Stephanie Danan and Justin Kern. The name CO reflects the designers’ collaborative partnership, as well as their philosophy behind building a cohesive, complimentary wardrobe. The brand’s Essentials—a seasonless collection available year-round—reflects a foundational approach to dressing, while the ready-to-wear explores the ever-evolving definition of “classic”.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Purpose: You are highly motivated by our mission to help clients and communities thrive. ·
- Grit: You are a master of details who enjoys working hard, meets every challenge and opportunity with determination and completes projects accurately and on time. ·
- High standards: You have a team-first attitude, take pride in your work, and are highly accountable.
- Curiosity: You’re relentlessly inquisitive and establish yourself as a trusted, consultative partner to your teammates.
- Self-starter: You are ambitious, take the initiative, and successfully manage multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- Degree in marketing, journalism, communications, public relations, advertising, or equivalent ·
- 4+ years of experience in the banking industry
- Writing samples that include B2B communications, such as letters and emails·
- Knowledge of Associated Press (AP) Style ·
- Experience using Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, and marketing resource management systems (e.g., Workfront). Experience using digital asset management systems is a plus.
- The writer we hire will have experience delivering concise, engaging, and easy-to-understand communications.
- In addition to strong written and verbal communication skills, editing and proofreading skills are required. Given the complexity of some of the topics, experience in the banking industry is essential.
WHAT TO INCLUDE IN SUBMISSION
Write a short introduction about yourself
Include a paragraph highlighting your writing experience, relevant credentials and publication credits
Attach links to your strongest work or portfolio, and online profile.
- $40 per hour
For more information, visit their website.