CNNMoney.com seeks senior editor for Washington policy and business
The CNNMoney team is hiring a senior editor to cover Washington Policy & Business.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for daily news, feature and enterprise editorial content about Washington economic policy and business
- Conceptualizes, creates, develops, and edits content focused on a user-driven strategy that understands the nuances of packaging content for all digital platforms
- Works collaboratively and confidently across multiple teams, planning and executing coverage with other editors and producers at CNNMoney, CNN newsgathering and Politics in Washington, and in CNN bureaus around the US
- Ensures CNN’s Washington policy content meets overall editorial direction and highest journalistic standards
Works closely with reporters on beat and source development to ensure that coverage is thorough and competitive Achieves established editorial goals and deadlines and mentors others to do the same
Allocates available resources to meet objectives Develops and maintains relationships with editorial and creative talent as well as own sources Ensures the ongoing training and development of direct reports
What do we need from you?
- Typically has 8 or more years of progressively complex related experience
- College Degree or equivalent industry experience
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2016 Best Company for Working Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS
To apply, go here.