A Newsource Content Producer leverages the assets of the worldwide networks of CNN and its affiliated partners to gather, produce and distribute air-ready national and regional news content and services to more than 1000 CNN affiliates worldwide. As CNN’s affiliate news service, Newsource ensures its affiliate partners are provided with content and services to help them create relevant, impactful, and dynamic newscasts. The Content Producer serves as the editorial lead in the absence of management.
Your Role Accountabilities…
- Determining/coordinating/publishing editorial content
- Content promotion
- Writing, copy editing
- Live programming
Qualifications & Experience…
- Must be able to work any shift, including overnights
- 3-5 years experience as an assignment editor, line producer, news producer or writer
- Impeccable news judgment and awareness, critical and strategic thinking, organizational skills, and positive team leadership skills
- Polished interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt during breaking news
- Stellar social media and customer relations skills
- Strong writing skills and editorial judgment
- Experience at a local news operation is a plus
For further details click here.