CNET gives the most comprehensive, timely, and engaging technology buying advice and news on the planet. We work with a team of more than 80 hotshot journalists around the world to hunt down the best tech, then we tell our readers and viewers how to incorporate that tech into their lives. We live tech, and then we write and produce compelling, informative product reviews and video shows.
As part of our editorial team, you will be responsible for reviewing wireless routers and other consumer networking equipment with razor wit, as well as writing news and original commentary, creating slideshows, confidently presenting products in videos, and developing buying advice and features. We’re looking for an independent thinker, a creative writer, and a natural storyteller who is passionate about technology and loves the idea of bringing that passion to others.
- Pitch and write reviews, news articles, and other stories on the topics of consumer wireless routers
- Write scripts and appear in videos to accompany your posts
- Implement and evolve an objective networking testing methodology
- Cultivate an active and engaging presence across major social media platforms
- Cultivate contacts with all beat-appropriate product vendors
- Support colleagues across CNET’s Reviews and News divisions with your expertise
- Become an expert technology photographer
- Travel as necessary to industry events and trade shows
- CNET Smart Home: Come work in tech journalism’s premiere facility for testing and reviewing smart home products
- Consumer Electronics Show: The industry’s largest convention where CNET creates blanket coverage from the show floor in Las Vegas
- Feature writing: You will have the opportunity to pitch and report on deeply investigative technology news stories for publication online and for the CNET Magazine
To apply, go here.