CNBC seeks social video producer
CNBC is seeking a social video producer to work in its Englewood Cliffs, N.J., headquarters
The Social Video Producer will help execute CNBC’s social video strategy.
This person will work with the digital video and social teams to develop a visual style, tone and best practices on CNBC platforms and across YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
Conceive, produce, shoot and edit original video content for CNBC’s social video platforms, developing pilots on a regular basis.
Create templates to allow efficient replication of approved concepts for specific social channels.
Participating in editorial meetings to extract and maximize existing video opportunities for social.
Collaborate with strategic content to develop sponsored social video content.
Partner with the enterprise reporting and video team to create social video executions.
Define social video success metrics
– Must have expert level experience with all aspects of digital video production including, producing, shooting, editing and lighting.
– Expert level experience producing/editing on Final Cut Pro/Adobe Premiere and shooting on DSLR video equipment.
– Strong Social Media skills
– Four year college degree with course work/major emphasis on communications, TV/Web production, journalism or multimedia studies.
– 2-3 years experience producing digital video content at a major news network or online news publication.
– Demonstrated knowledge of online production and multimedia storytelling, and working knowledge of online publishing systems and technologies.
– Must be able to lift, carry and transport heavy production equipment on a regular basis.
To apply, go here.