CNBC seeks producer for “Power Lunch”
The “Power Lunch” producer is responsible for helping to create segments with or without guests, managing line production for a live show that airs for one hour from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. Eastern five times a week – Monday to Friday.
• Help create and manage the rundown
• Help oversee rundown changes throughout the day and relay changes to show and technical staff
• Partner with internal departments such as graphics and technical operations to execute needed effects for the show
• In control room to assist in executing the show vision by communicating with the director and production team. Preview accuracy of upcoming video, graphics and dekos
• Help keep the show on time
• Help create, visualize and produce segments with and without guests for the show
• Bring new and creative ideas to the show for segments and franchises
• Minimum of 5 years of experience working in a major market or at a national broadcast or cable network
• Prior experience as a Line Producer in a top 20 news market, national platform, or business news environment is strongly preferred.
• Successful candidates will be self-starters with developed line production skills who can work effectively under daily deadline pressure.
• Strong editorial judgment is essential – must be able to make quick editorial decisions while remaining calm under pressure
• Excellent interpersonal skills combined with a strong sense of how to visually tell a compelling story are also important.
To apply, go here.