CNBC seeks morning anchor/writer/producer
The Morning Writer/Anchor/Producer at CNBC is responsible for writing and broadcasting twice hourly business news updates to more than 175 affiliates nationwide, providing business updates to CNBC Digital platforms, as well as writing custom segments for several stations.
The candidate should be an experienced business news broadcaster who thrives in a fast-moving breaking news environment.
• Write and anchor two live 60 second newscasts most hours
• Operate board for all hits
• Provide live and pre-recorded reports for other clients – including local stations and digital platforms
• Monitor wires for latest breaking news
• Work with CNBC digital and television reporters to produce their stories for radio
• Write and record weekend and weekday business and consumer features
• 5+ years of radio broadcasting experience
• Strong writer with experience covering business news
• Independent worker who thrives in a fast-moving breaking news environment
• Must be willing and able to work flexible hours.
Must be able to work the 4am morning shift. Must be able to work additional hours beyond scheduled shift with little or no notice if needed.
To apply, go here.