CNBC seeks markets producer
Markets producer pitches ideas and produces portions of a show for CNBC.
This role also coordinates segments and assists Markets Reporter(s). This role is based in New York.
* Developing and producing live reporter and guest segments. Implement work independently with guidance from Market Reporter and Show Executive Producers.
* Identify concepts and themes for the reporter, news desk and shows and execute accordingly.
* Secure elements such as stock charts, graphics, chyrons and video to support segments.
* Partner with other departments as needed (such as Graphics, Tech Ops, Satellite Operations) to place and follow-up on requests.
* Develop and maintain good relationships with financial and business news sources as well as the New York Stock Exchange.
* Generate original ideas and market ideas daily, tapping into a broad array of sources for ideas.
* Collaborate with news desk and digital counterparts to produce content for all CNBC platforms.
To apply, go here.