CNBC seeks markets and investing reporter
CNBC is seeking a Reporter for the markets, investing and finance team to improve our coverage of breaking market and Wall Street news, as well as our analysis of investing and banking trends.
This person must be prepared to generate a large body of breaking market news along with provide step-back analysis when the market gets volatile.
Responsibilities could include, but are not limited to:
- Writing breaking market news.
- Writing feature stories on markets and investing trends.
- Writing stories on the banking sector.
- Monitoring daily financial markets for trends and news.
• At least 3 years of writing experience covering financial markets or banking.
• Sourcing in markets or banking.
• Demonstrated ability to write clean copy fast.
• Must know how to read financial statements and filings.
• Must be willing to work in Englewood Cliffs, NJ—perks include free shuttle, free gym, dry cleaning/shoe shine services, full-service cafeteria, and more!
To apply, go here.