CNBC seeks associate producer for technology video team
CNBC Digital is seeking a talented shooter/editor/producer to join the growing technology video team. This candidate should be comfortable in all aspects of video production, and possess a unique storytelling voice.
While this is a junior role, the ideal candidate would be comfortable creating and owning his/her original projects as well as working with other reporters and producers on their stories.
The Associate Producer will be tasked with pitching and creating video stories tailored for mobile, social and digital audiences. Editorial judgment, writing and editing experience are paramount. Candidates with a passion to explore and understand the world around them with special attention to technology and business news will be successful in this role.
• Four-year college degree with course work/major emphasis on communications, TV/Web production, journalism or multimedia studies
• 2+ years of experience with all aspects of digital video production including producing, shooting, editing and lighting
• Experience editing on Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro
• Experience with DSLR and cinema camera shooting
• Demonstrated knowledge of multimedia storytelling and working knowledge of online publishing systems
• Script and/or voice-over writing experience
• Highly collaborative and creative attitude
• Demonstrable organizational and time management skills and working well under deadline pressure
• Must be able to lift, carry and transport production equipment on a regular basis
• A sample of the candidate’s work will be required *please provide links when applying*
• Strong interest in innovative video storytelling and strategic thinking around social media
• Ability and willingness to work non-traditional hours and travel
To apply, go here.