CNBC seeks associate producer for digital video
CNBC seeks an associate producer for digital video.
The associate producer for digital video is responsible for producing unique video content for CNBC’s digital platforms. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of mashing up existing video in unique and entertaining ways. Demonstrated ability to prototype video concepts and franchises under tight deadlines.
This person will execute all aspects of digital video production including: story concepts and ideas, field production, video shooting, editing and publishing. This person will help drive new and unique production styles and techniques. This person will be responsible for other duties and projects assigned by management.
– Four year college degree with course work/major emphasis on communications, TV/Web production, journalism or multimedia studies.
– Must have expert level experience with all aspects of digital video production including, producing, shooting, editing and lighting.
– Expert level experience producing/editing on Final Cut Pro/Adobe Premiere and shooting on DSLR video equipment.
– Demonstrated knowledge of online production and multimedia storytelling, and working knowledge of online publishing systems and technologies.
– Photography experience preferred.
– Proven Social Media skills
– Broad knowledge of current events and financial news
– Demonstrate organizational and time management skills and work well under deadline pressure
– Exceptional written and verbal communication
– Strong analytical ability
– Works well in a collaborative environment
– Must be able to lift, carry and transport heavy production equipment on a regular basis.
To apply, go here.