CNBC Digital seeks associate producer for tech coverage
CNBC Digital is seeking a tech-obsessed shooter/editor/producer to join the growing technology video team.
This candidate should be comfortable in all aspects of video production – and possess a unique storytelling voice. The ideal candidate would be comfortable creating and owning original projects as well as working with other reporters and producers on their stories.
The Associate Producer will be tasked with pitching and creating video stories tailored for mobile, social and digital audiences. Editorial judgment, writing and editing experience is necessary. Strong candidates will have a passion to explore and understand the world around them with special attention to technology and business news.
• Four-year college degree or similar experience with emphasis on communications, TV/Web production, journalism or multimedia studies
• 2+ years of experience with all aspects of digital video production including, producing, shooting, editing and lighting
• Experience editing on Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro and DSLR and cinema camera shooting
• Demonstrated knowledge of multimedia storytelling and working knowledge of online publishing systems
• Script and/or voice-over writing
• Highly collaborative and creative
• Demonstrate organizational and time management skills and work well under deadline pressure
• Must be able to lift, carry and transport production equipment on a regular basis
• A sample of the candidate’s work will be required *please provide links when applying*
• Strong interest in innovative video storytelling and strategic thinking around social media
• Ability and willingness to work non-traditional hours and travel
• Broad knowledge of current events and technology news
• Photography experience preferred
• Skills in After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator a plus
To apply, go here.