CNBC Digital seeks a tech reporter
CNBC is seeking an Associate Reporter to cover breaking news, and pitch and write analysis pieces and features, about people and companies in the technology industry.
Responsibilities could include but are not limited to:
Helping make CNBC Digital the top-read and most-respected source of tech industry news.
Being the point person for fast-breaking tech news, particularly in the mornings.
Writing smart next-minute and longer-term analysis about the people and companies in the tech industry.
Pitching and writing features focusing on great human stories in the tech industry.
• At least 1 year of experience covering breaking news in a fast-paced digital setting.
• Strong interest in and familiarity with the most important people and companies in the technology industry.
• Demonstrated ability to write clean copy fast.
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
• Must be willing to work in Englewood Cliffs, NJ.
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or must undergo regular COVID-19 testing if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
Desired Characteristics :
• Business finance experience – comfortable reading balance sheets, S-1 filings, etc.
• Desire to work in a fast-paced digital news environment.
• Creative ability to generate relevant pitches for analysis and features.
To apply, go here.