CNBC.com seeks a technology and auto reporter
The reporter will be responsible for writing about the automotive and tech industries with a focus on cars and products. The types of stories written by the reporter will include breaking news articles, pieces on the latest trends in the industry, guides, how-tos and more. The reporter should also have an interest or background in writing about technology.
The reporter’s daily responsibilities could include, but are not limited to:
- Writing fast-turn technology and automotive news stories
- Working with CNBC TV to turn interviews into great stories
- Pitching original content and trend pieces
- Writing how-to guides and reviews
– At least one year of technology or automotive reporting experience
– Comfortable writing quick and accurate copy for same-day publication
– Knowledge of cars, automotive trends and gadgets
– Must be willing to work in Englewood Cliffs, N.J. — Perks include free shuttle, free gym, dry cleaning/shoe shine services, full-service cafeteria, food trucks, and more!
Candidates must be self-motivated with a passion for writing about cars, technology and gadgets. They must demonstrate knowledge of what’s happening in these sectors now, what trends are expected in the future and be able to distinguish what’s important to a business-focused audience and what is not.
To apply, go here.