CNBC is seeking a Technology News Reporter to cover breaking news, and pitch and write analysis pieces and features about people and companies in the technology industry.
- Help make CNBC Digital the top-read and most-respected source of tech industry news.
- Be the point person for fast-breaking tech news, particularly in the mornings.
- Write smart next-minute and longer-term analysis about the people and companies in the tech industry.
- Pitch and write features focusing on great human stories in the tech industry.
• At least 1 year of experience covering news in a fast-paced digital environment.
• Experience covering breaking news in a fast-paced digital setting.
• Strong interest in and familiarity with the most important people and companies in the technology industry.
• Demonstrated ability to write clean copy fast.
Additional Job Requirements
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
• Must be willing to work in Englewood Cliffs, NJ.
• Business finance experience – comfortable reading balance sheets, S-1 filings, etc.
• High metabolism and desire to work in a fast-paced digital news environment.
• Creative ability to generate relevant pitches for analysis and features.
• Team player, must cooperate and coordinate with journalists, editors, and producers from all parts of CNBC.
To apply, go here.