CNHI is searching for an editor to oversee its newsroom in Clinton, Iowa. The editor is responsible for news and opinion content for our print and digital platforms, magazine and other niche publications.
- Applicants need a collaborative newsroom management style
- A passion for local news
- Strong editing and writing skills
- The ability to drive significant enterprise journalism.
- We also require proven ability to communicate clearly
- Organize time and plan efficiently
- Set high standards
- Motivate the staff to produce journalism readers want, need and value.
- The editor directs the newsroom and is a key member of the senior management team with a strong voice in strategic initiatives to engage audience and drive results.
The Clinton Herald is an equal opportunity employer and diverse candidates are strongly encouraged to apply for this position. Interested candidates should email their resume, a cover letter explaining why they believe they are qualified for the top editor’s position to: Ron Gutierrez firstname.lastname@example.org .
The Herald is a CNHI newspaper. Based in Montgomery, Alabama, CNHI is a leading provider of local news and information, offering a wide array of print and digital products in numerous communities in 22 states. For more information about CNHI, please visit www.cnhi.com.
For further details click here.