Cincinnati Enquirer seeks jobs and workplace reporter
Cincinnati.com and The Enquirer are searching for a Jobs and Workplace Reporter to join our newsroom.
As a Jobs and Workplace Reporter:
- You are 100% focused on the 25-45 audience.
- You are the watchdog for job growth in the region: covering REDI, Jobs Ohio initiatives, CincyTech and Cintrifuse and other regional groups.
- You produce content in a variety of forms about trends and fascinating people — workspaces, work culture and leadership.
- You produce content in a variety of formats. You write with a strong sense of place, with details and reporting that create great storytelling.
- You ensure we produce content that serves all strategic parts of our community — Butler/Warren counties and Northern Kentucky as well as Cincinnati.
- You are comfortable with voice — you bring your unique voice to all your stories, social media, video appearances and public appearances. You are comfortable sharing your personality that helps 25-45-year-olds create a personal connection to you.
- You engage your audience consistently throughout the week — you build a true community and relationship around your coverage.
- You continually initiate new techniques in your coverage to meet the interests and needs of 25-45 year olds.
- You break news on what is important to your audience.
- You are the person that people follow if they want to know what’s important in this area.
- You work with your advertising partner to grow and monetize the 25-45 audience.
To apply, go here.