Chicken Soup for the Soul is looking for writers
We know that using the power of positive thinking helps you to achieve your goals and lead a happy, purposeful, and productive life. Almost anything is possible if you think you can. You can dream big, overcome challenges, create the best life possible for yourself, and turn adversity into opportunity.
How did you “think positive” and how did it change your life? Tell us your success story about using the power of positive thinking!
Deadline: 31 July 2022
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Since 1993, Chicken Soup for the Soul has been a socially conscious company that combines storytelling with making the world a better place. We began by being as inclusive as possible in the pages of our books, publishing stories by people of all faiths, nationalities, ethnicities, sexual orientation and gender identities.
Here are some suggested topics but we know you can think of many more:
- How attitude has made a difference for you
- Have you used the fake it till you make it strategy?
- The unexpected benefits of challenges
- Putting things in perspective
- Turning negative thoughts into positive thoughts
- Counting your blessings
- Using humor to improve your life
- Silver linings that you have discovered
- Appreciating the simple pleasures
- What changes you made to create the best possible life for yourself and for your family
- How gratitude helped you achieve your goals
- How you used the power of forgiveness
- How you pursued your passion
- How you found purpose in your life
- Ways you can actively practice using positive thinking to improve your life
- Tell us about a role model who showed you how to “think positive”
- Using forgiveness to put the past in the past and find your way forward
- Powering through health challenges through positive thinking
- The best advice/wise words that helped you use positive thinking
WHAT TO INCLUDE IN SUBMISSION
- Write a short introduction about yourself
- Include a paragraph highlighting your writing experience, relevant credentials and publication credits
- Attach links to your strongest work or portfolio, and online profile.
- $200 per piece
For more information, visit their website.