Cameo Global, a New Era Technology Company is looking for a Global Content Writer to join our client’s Demand Acceleration team working within the Virtual Demand Center (VDC).
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Cameo Global delivers IT solutions to clients around the world. We have the technology, services and people to solve your infrastructure and networking challenges, provide services from the cloud, implement projects and manage your IT services.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Global Content Success Manager, you will play a pivotal role in producing long and short-form marketing and sales content. This sales content conveys client’s unique brand story; feeds the demand generation engine, supports product marketing, and builds thought leadership credibility across diverse topics. This person will develop deep expertise around Client’s products, target personas, and verticals to help produce marketing and sales content that engages and persuades our target audiences. In addition to being gifted with language and storytelling, the Global Content Writer will be attentive to detail, adept at balancing multiple projects and tight deadlines, and capable of forging strong relationships with stakeholders globally. You will also be open to constructive feedback and are able to pivot quickly to meet the overall needs of the business. Strong experience with Sales Engagement Platforms like Outreach.io and SalesLoft will be critical in this role.
- Build a deep understanding of Client’s platforms and products, and the company’s unique differentiators
- Partner with Content Strategists to understand the buyer’s journey and use that knowledge to create the most engaging digital sales content for different products, personas, and verticals aligned to our Client Campaign Framework and the VDC Account Based Targeting Motion
- Capture feedback to content via Content Committee and framework within COM to implement within content library (sequences, snippets and templates)
- Represent the Demand Acceleration team, collaborating with cross-functional team members using agile methodology to bring dynamic content to market quickly and at scale
- Execute campaigns for engagement, lead generation and brand awareness
- Identify opportunities for targeted content that attracts, nurtures, and converts qualified leads across a variety of platforms
- Proactively engage with cross- functional teams to develop, translate and localize high-impact content.
- Know what markets you are developing content assets for, adapting them to meet any unique localized content needs and/or writing with translations requirements in mind
- Conduct content audits and create editorial plans with the content strategists to meet GTM goals, which will include content curation and finding existing content to leverage
- Remain proficient in industry best practices for effective copywriting, frameworks, A/B testing methods and new channels so that Client continues to leverage the most modern techniques in sales messaging
- Develop marketing and sales copy for web pages, social platforms, email sequences, etc.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Strong editorial judgement paired with a love of language, who knows the best content mediums and storytelling approaches to engage and persuade your audience.
- Insatiably curious and eager to master new subject areas to produce genuine and credible content.
- Flexible and willing to pitch in on writing projects that may not fall strictly within your job description.
- Collaborative with teammates, especially as the Content Operating Model develops and roles are somewhat fluid.
- Independent and comfortable representing the broader content point of view and effective at managing work.
- Able to successfully manage multiple cross-functional writing projects with tight deadlines, at the same time.
- Driven, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a strong ability to establish priorities, and communicate to stakeholders.
- Adaptable, thriving in a rapid-paced environment where many days bring unexpected challenges and opportunities.
- 3+ years of experience in writing or content development positions, with preferred experience working with sales organizations or deep understanding of sales process.
- Bachelor’s Degree or advanced degree in English or other related areas with an emphasis on writing preferred.
- Strong project management skills including scheduling, reporting, performance reporting, communications, issues/risks/actions management, and other key PM skills.
- Works independently, receives minimal guidance; only general direction from manager then determines the best approach to accomplish work.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office suite and Sales Engagement Platforms such as Outreach.io and SalesLoft.
- Comfortable making decisions and delivering continuously in a changing environment.
- Conflict resolution, problem solving, decision making, and deadline oriented.Benefits: As per country statutory norms.
WHAT TO INCLUDE IN SUBMISSION
- Write a short introduction about yourself
- Include a paragraph highlighting your writing experience, relevant credentials and publication credits
- Attach links to your strongest work or portfolio, and online profile.
- $55 to $59 per hour
For more information, visit their website.
Apply via Indeed or via Cameo Global Careers