CalMatters is looking for an engagement editor who will create and program informative assets and implement creative ideas that engage audiences.
- Produce visual assets and write unique copy for multiple platforms
- Lead the day-to-day scheduling, programming and management of assets and copy using both in-house and third-party tools
- Develop custom social strategies for key initiatives and priorities
- Participate in regular and new remote-based meetings to plan engagement strategies for upcoming work
- Cover and help manage live events with engaging original assets that inform and engage audiences in real-time
- Manage social media and live chats with engaging original assets, copy, and participation tactics to engage audiences in real-time
- Collaborate with the membership, marketing, and product colleagues to convert social users into subscribers and donors
- Analyze metrics to make work even more engaging and provide value to audiences
- Make use of graphic design skills
This role reports to the vice president of engagement.