Business Insider seeks an investing reporter
Business Insider is looking for a full-time reporter to help grow our Investing team.
The express purpose of the team is to give readers the most insightful and actionable investment advice possible. That means interviews with the world’s biggest and most influential investors, recommendations from the best firms on Wall Street, and analysis that ties it all together.
The ideal candidate will know markets inside and out, and be able to connect the dots for our readers. They’ll also have a voracious appetite for high-level discussions with the most brilliant minds in investing. And they’ll possess the drive to deliver high-quality work on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate:
- Is comfortable talking markets with the biggest and smartest names in the business
- Understands the levers that drive markets, and how they fit together
- Has experience working on a fast-moving markets desk or business publication
- Knows how to pick out the most relevant bite-sized nuggets of data from research
- Is an avid and eager writer, capable of delivering top-notch copy
We’re looking for someone who is excited to work in a fast-paced digital newsroom. Copy-editing skills, light HTML and Photoshop experience, and knowledge of social media are also useful.
APPLY HERE with your resume cover letter, and clips. In your cover letter please tell us why this sounds like your dream job.
This is a full-time position based in our New York office. Insider Inc. offers competitive compensation and full benefits packages.
To apply, go here.